Here is the description of the libraries we use for our project.
1. spi.h : Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) is a serial data protocol used by microcontrollers for communicating with one or more peripheral devices quickly over short distances.
It can also be used for communication between two microcontrollers.
2. mcp_can.h : Library of functions for the Canbus chipset and the Canbus shield SEEDUINO.
3. sd.h : The SD library allows for reading from and writing to SD cards. The library supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems on standard SD cards and SDHC cards. The communication between the microcontroller and the SD card uses SPI.
4. softwareserial.h : The SoftwareSerial library has been developed to allow serial communication on other digital pins of the Arduino, using software to replicate the functionality.
5. adafruit_fona.h : This is a library for the Adafruit FONA Cellular GSM. It contains the required functions to operate the SIM808 chipset we use.
6. EventManager.h : this library provides an event handling system for Arduino.
7. mstimer2.h : MsTimer2 is a small and very easy to use library to interface Timer2 with humans. It’s called MsTimer2 because it “hardcodes” a resolution of 1 millisecond on timer2.