Report 11: The last one !

Hello everyone,

Today, we have finished the Basilic project. During the last two weeks, we have set up all sensors and actuators on the greenhouse. We proceed to several tests on each component to check the wiring and the Arduino’s programming logic. We noticed the rotational direction of the servomotor was reversed. We also observed the solenoid valve was normally opened when it wasn’t supplied. Indeed, we couldn’t have noticed this because we get it by recycling.

We realized a video in which we had to do an advertisement to introduce the project’s utility. Afterwards, we have exposed the technical review through demonstrations of each function of the greenhouse.

serre 2

You can find the video with the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_e-NyzYSH4

The final step was to write an “instructable”. This article allows the reader to build its own greenhouse from the different steps proposed in it.

The instructable’s link:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Automated-Greenhouse/

The ultimate step, which will complete the project, is to defend it during the oral exam.

This report was the last one! We were glad to share that with you!

And don’t forget, with the Basilic project, save your time and your plants!

Kévin, Vincent, Guillaume, Mathieu

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s