Wiring

Hello everyone

During the week of the 10th of May, we worked on the wiring and tests. During the lab, we had problems with the screen. We checked all the cables, verified the alimentation. But the screen didn’t want to work. After a long time of tests and rewiring, we found the problem ! A weld in the screen was broken. We fixed it and it work !
So, we could finish the tests and correct the code.

In the code we had some issues. In vegetable oil mode, the screen displayed every 5 seconds a blank screen. It was just a old line of code which wasn’t erase. At the end of that week, the code was functional !

As the system is working properly, we did all the wiring. Anthony and François came in the labs on Wednesday to weld and connect all the cables. All the cables and the electronic stuff are now in the car radio box ! Ready to be installed in the car !

See you soon !

Savinien, François, Victor, Anthony and Julien

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s