Hello guys !
In the laboratory this week, we have refined our project. The model is fully operational and correctly sends the data on the website.
We also completed the last corrections of the website.
This is now much cleaner and clearer. We are pleased to have achieved many of our goals, even if we are not exactly where we wanted to.
We must now hardly make any changes to our project.
Then we have greatly advanced our instructable and our video. These two points are also almost completed.
We took a lot of fun doing our video. We added some touches of humor to make a fun but serious and technical video.
We still need to make the catch of a scene, and complete the assembly. The editing of video is already well start, we find a clear simple and convenient program to achieve this.
We will be on time in order to complete the project. We will finish the last changes in the coming week. See you guys!