Session 13

This week, we used different code from the internet to implement our rally timer. The main challenge was to implement a chronograph and we tested different kind of programming. Hopefully one of them was a good one. We had now the chrono.  The box is now finish and we have to integrate all components in the box. All the wire, screen, the Arduino have been put in the box. The wiring is now already new.  We have now one big challenge: indeed, we have to see if all the programming can run together. All the programming have to run together and in real time. We tested the rally timer on the road during the lab. First, we tested the accuracy of the odometer. The accuracy is in fact really good and the information on the screen is really interesting. After that, we tested the rally timer with different average speed. The results are good but we have a displaying problem. When we are late the display is really good but when we are in advance, the displaying is false. We took that the problem comes from the variable that we use. We have to change it and test it once again on the road.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s