autoregulated greenhouse

This week, we began the assembly of our greenhouse. In order to do that, we firstly printed the greenhouse structure thank to a 3D printer. After that, we put together all parts printed and we discussed about the future positioning of the motors, the pump and the sensors. We directly designed the structure to support the actuators in order to start the 3D printing as soon as possible.
At the same time, we worked on the computer code and also on the pseudocode. We made trial to test the sensibility and the accuracy of our sensors. Thanks to these tests, we could adjust the converting rate to be able to use the output sensor.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t test the actuators because we forgot the material at home. Consequently, we will do this task next week.

have a nice day

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.