automatic metal filings evacuator : project report

This week, we have executed the labo planned in Wednesday beside we have executed some tasks related to our project. Firstly, we have developed a command of two motor thanks to an H driver called “L298N” of Arduino. Therefore, we have made some researches on internet to find the datasheet of the products. Thanks to this documents we have been able to carry out the electrical assembly. Secondly, we have carried out the Bluetooth connection between the Arduino and the operator’s application. In order to test the record of the operator’s application, we have firstly used an Android application loading on a smartphone. Thereafter, we have used a visual basic program to execute an interface composed of some buttons. These buttons will enable the user to turn on the DC motor of the robot. Thirdly, we have machined a connection between the wheels and the DC motor. During these different tasks, we have had some issues with the command of the colour sensors. We have called the company “ebay” and normally we will receive them during the following week and we will test the control of the wheels thanks these sensors.

lab-number-3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s